Mu-Tien (Tammy) Ho
Mu-Tien (Tammy) Ho is a Taiwanese photographer. Mu-Tien’s works were initially black and white urban landscapes. After a few years of darkroom experience, she began using digital equipment to explore scenes of everyday life that relate to her, creating images that include performative works and self-portraits. From the exterior to the interior, she observes the spaces where human activity takes place and the cultural phenomena within them.
- MA Photography (University of Brighton)
- 2014 . 窗居 Homes Away, Epson Imaging Gallery, Taipei, Taiwan.
- 2014. FREEDOM：東京實驗落地攝影展, namGallery, Tokyo, Japan.
- 2014. 青澀影, Jazz Image, Taipei, Taiwan.
- 2014. 三位藝體 Trinity Exhibition, Redtory, Guangzhou, China.
- 2013. /world, University of Brighton, Brighton, UK.
- 2009. 變 Change, FUJUFILM Taiwan Gallery, Taipei
- 2008. 意想 Imagine, FUJUFILM Taiwan Gallery, Taipei
- 2007. 二十聯展 Twenty, National Taiwan University, Taipei